MFP SpeedyTV Challenges

DAILY CHALLENGES ARE LINKED HERE!
Speedy TV Challenges are now Bi Weekly
Monday Tuesday Wednesday ThursdayIC ThursdayCC Friday Saturday

Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, March 19, 2012

Featured Designer - Patty Penn





Hello and welcome to Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's new weekly Speedy Fox Featured Designer spotlight and tutorial. Each week, we will be highlighting one of our Senior Design Team members and bringing you a tutorial they will be presenting.
This week's Featured Designer is our Senior Design Team Liasion Patty and she will be presenting a video tutorial on using Nestabilities.
I have been stamping for 10+ years.  I have been on Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's Senior Design team for almost 2 years.  I enjoy making cards more than anything else, although I do scrapbook our vacations and other special occasions.  My favorite technique is using Copics to color, and my favorite card is the center step card.  I have been married to a wonderful guy for 30 years and we have 3 "fur children", Winnie, Geordi & Nyko. 


You can view Patty's tutorial here on SpeedyTV: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/video/how-to-use-nestabilities.  While you're visiting SpeedyTV, check out the other video  and step-by-step tutorials listed on the site. 

Also don't forget about our new release blog hop starting today here on the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company blog.

3 comments:

Pat Garvin said...

Now I have a face to the voice. Nice to meet you.

Ravengirl said...

What a lovely introduction! I can't wait to watch the video!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful card and wonderful picture!!!