MFP SpeedyTV Challenges

DAILY CHALLENGES ARE LINKED HERE!
Speedy TV Challenges are now Bi Weekly
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, March 26, 2012

Featured Designer - Harriet





I live in Castro Valley, California, which is across the bay from San Francisco.  I’ve been married for 30 years to my wonderful husband Bruce and we have 1 daughter, Alexis and 3 sweet and fun cats!  Bruce and I both retired in 2008 and we love it.  I started on the blog team for Mark’s Finest Papers in August, 2010, and then onto the Sr. Design Team in October, 2011.  I love to make cards.  My favorite technique is paper piecing.  I am generally a clean and simple stamper but do like to try techniques and different styles.  When I am not stamping I am knitting for charity, reading and traveling.  You can see my work in the galleries as well as on my blog, allycatcards@blogspot.com.


You can find Harriet's tutorial here on SpeedyTV.


4 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Thank you Harriet for the awesome tutorial.

Kelli Jo said...

FABULOUS Tutorial Harriet!!!! :) LOVE to paper piece!!!!

Ravengirl said...

Hooray Harriet! Great tutorial!

Pat Garvin said...

Wonderful job.